The Church of All Saints, Sinnington, combines a 12th century structure with a late Victorian interior. The church is situated on the slopes of a hill just to the north-east of the village, close to the Hall. The church has a 44ft 6in long, 19ft 1.5in wide nave, with a smaller chancel to the east, a porch on the southern side of the nave and a bellcote at the western end.
The exterior walls are mostly early 12th century. The south door is a little later, and the porch latter than the door. Externally little has changed since, although a number of windows were added in the 17th century and the outer arch on the porch was added in the 18th century.
Inside the church was restored in 1904. The chancel arch was enlarged, and the vestry added to the north. The walls are whitewashed, contrasting nicely with the exposed timbers off the wooden roof (a curved structure built below the tiled roof. Some of the furnative is earlier, including a communion table of c.1660 and Jacobean pews.
The church was probably built on the site of a pre-conquest church, as a significant amount of earlier carving can be found built into the structure. There are two cross-heads built into the south wall, a carving of a man riding a beast in the porch and several bases of crosses scattered around. There is also a hog-back tomb built into the northern wall.
Grid Reference: SE 746 860
The church is located on a lane that climbs up onto the hills at the north-eastern end of the village.